$12.95 - $71.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
$32.30 - $39.10
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
Origin-8's Track Attack Rims are 42mm-deep and made of light and durable aluminum sleeved and pinned for strength.
$35.99 - $68.99
The Logic rim uses a wider 35mm profile with a thick sidewall, which makes the rim strong and resilient to sideways impacts that can happen from anything between under-rotating a flair or over-rotating a hard 360 out of a rail. - Very strong reinforced spoke hole design - Extra-thick sidewalls to resist denting under harsh conditions
The QUADRANT uses a unique pinned junction design that allows Odyssey's lightest rim to also be their most affordable. With its offset spoke drilling, this rim is stronger than its weight suggests. The Quadrant is one of the few pinned rims that receives regular and unquestioned use by pro level riders. SPECS - 6000 series aluminum - Width: 34mm - Height: 18mm - ERD: 392mm - 36-H - 20 inches - 420 grams (14.8 oz)
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 35 - Weight: 550g - ERD: 568 Low Profile: - Profile: 24 - Weight: 435g - ERD: 589
Mavic's CXP Elite offers a 21mm aerodynamic pin-joined profile, along with eyelets around each spoke hole to enhance its durability. Weight: 510 grams
As a proud descendant of MA2, MA40 and MA3, Mavic’s Open Elite is the perfect blend of successful Mavic rim features. It balances durability, weight, and price to provide you with a road riding experience that has all you need and nothing you don’t.
- AL6061-T6 alloy constuction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Pinned joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Profile: 18 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - ERD: 564 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible 40mm Width: - Width ID: 35 - Width OD: 40 - Weight: 560g 45mm Width: - Width ID: 40 - Width OD: 45 - Weight: 650g 50mm Width: - Width ID: 45 - Width OD: 50 - Weight: 730g
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • ISO: 559 • Double Wall Construction • Non-machined Side Wall • Color: Black • Drill: 36 • Weight: 1,579 grams • Width: 100mm • Rim depth: 29.5mm
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Double wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 or 36 • Width: 65mm • Depth: 21mm
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Double wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 or 36 • ERD: 534 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,310 grams (32-hole), 1,294 grams (36-hole)
WTB's ST i25 Rim delivers tubeless performance at a great price. This fine aluminum rim features a 25mm width that gives downhill and gravity meats the shape they were meant to have. The ST utilizes WTB's Tubeless Compatible System which means with their tubeless-ready rim strip (sold separately), you can run a tubeless-compatible tire for easy conversions, minimal weight and maximum traction out on the trail.
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
PRODUCT SPECS: - 34mm double-wall - Cross-laced - Pinned joint - 20" - 470g
Product specs: - Size: 26?, 27.5" (sleeved only) - Outside width: 29mm - Inner bead width: 23.4mm - Section height: 21mm - Weight: 26?- 520g, 27.5"-562g - Type: sleeved or welded - Brake compatibility: disc only - Hole count: 32
Performance hoops purpose-built for kids! SPANK Industries’ SPOON 28 rims are the perfect solution to upgrade your kid’s MTB. Manufactured from light yet durable 6-series alloy, the SPOON 28 rim is a safe, strong, performance-enhancing hoop, with a moderate width that accepts most 20-inch tires. Unlike the majority of 20-inch rims on the market, SPOON 28 rims were designed specifically for junior shredders on 20-inch mountain bikes. Key Technologies: Bead Nip Tubeless: Not recommended ERD (mm++): 382 ETRTO (mm): 406x23 Discipline: Kids
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 60mm • Depth: 24.5
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 21 - Width OD: 24.6 - Profile: 30 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: Pv - Weight: 460g - ERD: 577 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
The Odyssey Litehouse Rim is both light and strong, with super-thick angled sidewalls to minimize the risk of damage when you hang up. The rim features a wider cross-section than normal to compliment modern tire widths. Designed as a semi-brakeless rim that can be run front or rear. When brakes are used, be sure to adjust the pads so they avoid making contact with the tire’s sidewall, as usual. Features: - Precision welded joint - 6000 series aluminum Specs: - Width: 35mm - Height: 21mm - ERD: 388mm - Weight: 475 grams (16oz)
PRODUCT SPECS: - Size: 26?, 27.5" (sleeved only) - Outside Width: 31mm - Inner bead width: 25.4mm - Section Height: 22mm - Weight: 26?- 546g 27.5"-589g - Type: Sleeved or Welded - Brake Compatibility: Disc Only - Hole Count: 32
A true all-purpose rim, WTB's LaserDisc i21 is perfect for just about every trail on the mountain. Its 21mm inner width accommodates a wide range of tires from narrow XC treads to meaty downhill knobbies, while WTB's fine aluminum choice, I-beam construction and eyelet-reinforced spoke holes maximize strength and stiffness for outstanding reliability and cornering precision.
Helix is our ‘all-duty’ disc-specific rim design, suitable for nearly any build type from XC and AM to FR. Helix delivers unparalleled value in a lightweight package. Available in 25 and 27mm widths. PRODUCT SPECS: - Size: 26?, 27.5", 29" - Outside Width: 27mm - Inner bead width: 23mm - Section Height: 19.9mm - Weight: 26?- 465g, 27.5"-489g, 29"-522g - Type: Sleeved - Brake Compatibility: Disc Only - Hole Count: 28/32 - Rim Technology: STR Tubeless Ready
Upgrade hoops for your kid's 24” MTB. The SPOON 28-24 is a durable six series alloy rim model featuring SPANK’s patented OohBah profile design. A 23mm internal width accepts a wide range of 24” tires from street to DH. Whether you’re looking to spruce up your street bike, or out to upgrade your kid’s MTB, SPOON 28-24 rims are an ultra-strong, ultra-safe option at a value oriented price. Key Technologies: OohBah Tubeless: Not recommended ERD (mm++): 474 ETRTO (mm): 507x23 Discipline: Kids
Frequency rims are renowned for their craftsmanship, durability, rigidity, and tubeless simplicity. An ETRTO-compliant inner rim profile provides standards-driven consistency while a tape and sealant system eliminates precious rotational weight. Legendary I-Beam construction and 4D Drilling further aid in lateral and torsional strength while maximizing lifespan. Usage: Cross Country, All Mountain, Gravity
The Aerospace features an “aero” or “V-shaped” cross-section, which creates a unique structural design. Made from 6000 series aluminum, it’s both easy to manufacture, incredibly durable and allows us to create a rim that’s strong, light and affordable. Thick inner sidewalls, and a lowered center wall section provide more room when installing or removing tires, and running brakes isn’t an issue. The Aerospace uses a traditional lacing pattern, just like the HAZARD LITE, SEVEN K-A and QUADRANT. FEATURES - Precision welded joint 6000 series aluminum SPECS - Width: 34mm - Height: 23mm - ERD: 380mm - 36-hole - 450 grams (15.8oz)
$67.99 - $77.99
A long running standard, the Hazard Lite is revered because of its strength, lightweight and affordable price. Constantly imitated but never matched in quality or reliability, the Hazard Lite is used regularly by pro-level riders–even the ones that are being paid to ride something else. SPECS - 6000 series aluminum - 32mm wide - 17mm tall 36H - 20-inch version (ERD: 390mm) - 24? version (ERD: 486mm)
• Size: 26x4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,061 grams
Smooth, flowy and fast terrain? WTB's Frequency TCS i19 Rim is your guy. Its svelte weight is perfect for spinning up steep climbs and its 19mm width is ideally suited to fast cross country tires. It's made of 7000-series aluminum with WTB's legendary I-Beam reinforcement and 4D drilling for awesome lateral and torsional strength and durability. And, the Frequency utilizes WTB's Tubeless Compatible System which means with their tubeless-ready rim strip (sold separately), you can run a tubeless-compatible tire for easy conversions, minimal weight and maximum traction out on the trail.
Page 1 of 4 Next page