Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Cassette Spacers
$5.00 - $5.90
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 3-speed (and 5-speed) internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Xylan coating for greater durability
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Single Speed Cog is available in 13, 14, 16 and 18T sizes is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies and is made with splined, hardened chromoly steel. Now you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain.
Steel 1mm spacer fits Shimano cassette bodies - Great for 10 sp cass on 8/9 sp hubs - Also for many other fit applications
Dimension Steel Cogs are splined for BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility. - Steel with chrome finish - Cogs are splined for Shimano BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility - Compatible with 1/2-inch and 1/8-inch chains
Replacement sprockets. - Choose from 3-speed (1/8") or 6-speed (3/32")
Replacement sprocket. - Choose from 12T, 13T, or 16T
Shimano Cassette Lockrings
- Allows the use of a 7 speed shimano cassette on an 8 or 9 speed shimano cassette body
5-speed bronze color freewheel
6-speed freewheel 14-28T SHIMANO Equivalent MF-TZ20
$11.99 - $17.39
- 7-speed SIS compatible Freewheel - Shimano Equivalent: MF-TZ21
• Chromoly steel • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
Shimano Dura-Ace CS-9000 and Ultegra CS-6800 11-Speed Cassette Cogs. - Tooth Count: 11 teeth
• Stainless chromoly steel with high-polish finish • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
Shimano Cassette Lockrings.
Shimano Cassette Lockrings
Sprocket/Disc Set - 13T/15T - 3/32" - SRAM 6-SPD
Sprocket/Disc Set 13T, 3/32": BWR 3-SPD (Wide Ratio)
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Torq Lite Single Speed Cog is available in wide range of sizes so you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies, features a wide, flex-free base, and is made from hardened chromoly steel.
$16.99 - $19.99
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
SRAM's PG-730 7-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts throughout its 12-32 tooth range.
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-820 Cassette is a fine 8-speed cassette. It features steel cogs with SRAM's DuraBlast technology for smooth, precision shifting and excellent durability.
- Durable CrMo construction with 4-pawl internal engagement system - Thicker teeth hold heavy-duty chains for skate park grinding - Maintain with petroleum based lubricant (no wax/Teflon)
The Odyssey 13T freewheel threads on to the metric (small) side of a flip flop hub. - Weight: 113 g - Freewheel Teeth: 13 - Color: Black - Cassette Body Type: Threaded Metric 30 x 1mm - Chain Compatibility: 1/2" x 1/8"
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-830 Cassette is a quality 7-speed cassette. It boasts durable chrome-plated steel cogs with SRAM's shifting technology that includes optimal tooth profiles and ramps for fast, precision shifts every time.
$20.40 - $22.10
Origin-8's Ultim8 Single Speed Cassette Cog lets you have your ride any way you like it. This handy cog is dual use — a single speed cog that fits over a Shimano/SRAM freehub body or a fixed cog that bolts on in place of a 6-bolt brake rotor. A wide, zero-flex base design made of forged chromoly steel provides instant power transfer. Enjoy the Ultim8 ride whichever way you like it.
- Fluid Drive Plus shift profiling, compatible with SRAM and Shimano 8sp drivetrains - Steel rings, engineering polymer spacers, nickel plated finish - 12-25 - 281g
$21.90 - $23.90
- CNC-machined from hardened chromoly with phosphate black finish - Threaded track cog for 1.37"x24tpi (right handed) threads - Choose 3/32" or 1/8" widths (Use SF-1750 for lockring)
• Steel • 7-speed
Page 1 of 4 Next page